I have a Bike Friday tikit made in Eugene, Oregon. Another folding bicycle, one that folds even smaller, is made in England and uses the same size wheels. Brompton is coming to the Handmade Bicycle Show in Austin, Texas, in February. Here’s the announcement.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fat times three. You'll want to sit down for this
- 15 steps to better bicycle tool storage
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- Bicycle tires: The opposite of supple is ok, too.
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Links 3/18/15
- Bicycles from Turbo Bob. Bridges from the 18th century
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com