One reason to consider Missouri’s KATY trail an intermodal highway–for pedestrian, bicyclist, horse rider (between Sedalia and Calhoun) and the occasional dog sledder–is that’s the way the Missouri Department of Transportation considers it, at least to judge by its signage next to a nicely surfaced detour.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fat times three. You'll want to sit down for this
- 15 steps to better bicycle tool storage
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- Bicycle tires: The opposite of supple is ok, too.
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Links 3/18/15
- Bicycles from Turbo Bob. Bridges from the 18th century
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com