A smooth road, a few trees, a destination: What makes the trip isn’t what you bring; it’s what you find along the way. Unless you have a flat tire–then a spare tube and a pump come in handy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Installing quick-release pedals: MKS Lambda--Ezy Superior
- Beer-view review. Flatlander mirror
- The race goes, not to the swift, but to the sufficiently tired: Benotto Modelo 3000
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Up a creak with the Tern Link P7i folding bicycle
- A book worth cheering: Jean Bobet's Tomorrow, we ride...
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com