I added fenders and lights to the Fisher just in time for that part of spring that requires neither. Given the dunking the area received earlier this year, I can’t say I’m disappointed that the new accessories haven’t been put to the test.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Know your right from your left: installing the MKS FD-6 folding pedal
- After the launch: Josh Hon of Tern Bicycles talks business, folding bikes and the genius of In-N-Out Burger
- Ice road truckin' on the Paisley tricycle
- Running fixed gear with vertical dropouts: the Trek 2300
- Tern's Josh Hon: "The image of cycling has changed profoundly."
- Trail through city of Peoria gets update page
- Randonneuring Brompton at rest in France
- Handbuilt wheels, crow's feet and the Hercules
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com