Like Santa Fe Road in Hallock Township.
Back in the spring, workers turned three sections of the road into gravel. Residents along the way probably thought the road would be completed within days.
Then the sign went up. And dirt rose with every passing vehicle. The obvious solution to the problem?
Fix the sign.
So, instead of Road Construction Ahead, which at this date seems wildly promissory, I offer the following suggestions for a replacement:
- Roll Up Windows Next Two Miles
- Abandon All Hope Ye Who Pass This Way
- Gravel Bike Infrastructure is Big!
- Indiana Is Working on Something a Couple Hundred Miles Ahead
- Whatever You Do, Don’t Call Us
- If There’s One Level of Government You Can Do Without, It’s the Township
- Welcome to Illinois