Top Posts & Pages
- Running fixed gear with vertical dropouts: the Trek 2300
- 15 steps to better bicycle tool storage
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Dropping the Fisher, Retroshift style
- Recycling the past: Specialized Expedition
- Rebuilt in central Illinois: the Royal Scot
- Does everyone know what time it is? That's right: It's coffee time!
- Bendable blue: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Small wheels, not-so-small fold: the Nanoo bicycle
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Fisher
N + 1 is the formula to calculate the number of bicycles one should own. Have one bicycle? The right number to own is two. Have 15 bicycles? The right number is 16. There are at least three reasons why … Continue reading
At one time, Gary Fisher considered this a mountain bike. Then he grew his moustache. And I changed a couple of parts. Good times.