Top Posts & Pages
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Installing quick-release pedals: MKS Lambda--Ezy Superior
- Beer-view review. Flatlander mirror
- The race goes, not to the swift, but to the sufficiently tired: Benotto Modelo 3000
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Up a creak with the Tern Link P7i folding bicycle
- A book worth cheering: Jean Bobet's Tomorrow, we ride...
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Fisher
N + 1 is the formula to calculate the number of bicycles one should own. Have one bicycle? The right number to own is two. Have 15 bicycles? The right number is 16. There are at least three reasons why … Continue reading
At one time, Gary Fisher considered this a mountain bike. Then he grew his moustache. And I changed a couple of parts. Good times.