Top Posts & Pages
- Mostly bicycle-related links
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Word on the street: Bill Tracy, Metro Cyclery, San Diego
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Drawing the line at a bicycle: Bob Patton, illustrator
- Recycling the past: Specialized Expedition
- Right from the start: the Trek Precaliber
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Trek
You got the heels. The top. The skirt. All the hair on your head? You grew it yourself. Yes, you did. You have no idea how to two step—it seems to have something to do with feet—but you do a … Continue reading
The past is the hitchhiker we have no choice but to carry with us. Take yesterday’s ride: my Trek 2300. Most of the air in the tires was compressed last week. The rear hub is 21st century but in service … Continue reading
Lunch break. Quick spin down the Greenway and return on Heading. Bike. Coffee. Blue skies. As Phil Connors would say, a pretty good day. Even without the sea otters.
Light on a pole. West of Chillicothe on Cloverdale Road.