Join 876 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Running fixed gear with vertical dropouts: the Trek 2300
- A look back at the small bicycle wheel
- Bendable blue: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Missouri maps the Katy, Elly tips the shops, Diane colors the Brompton
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- Why ride an old bicycle?
- North end of Bushwhacker all bikes, all the time
- Tire-width experiment on tandem needs more time
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: factory
Judge dismisses New York bike lane lawsuit. NY commuting up.
A lawsuit to eliminate New York’s Prospect Park West bike lane is dismissed. Judge says “Merely not liking a change is no basis for a frivolous lawsuit to reverse it.” (Streetsblog) The number of bicycle commuters in the city of … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Linker Tagged Australia, bike path, commuting, factory, ice cream, James Colgrove, Netherlands, New York, Portland, Trek Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.