Join 876 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Running fixed gear with vertical dropouts: the Trek 2300
- A look back at the small bicycle wheel
- Bendable blue: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Missouri maps the Katy, Elly tips the shops, Diane colors the Brompton
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- Why ride an old bicycle?
- North end of Bushwhacker all bikes, all the time
- Tire-width experiment on tandem needs more time
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
Bicycle commuters love L.A. And Philly speeders trigger red light.
Interesting report. Who knew 6 percent of all commuters in Gainesville, Florida, arrived by bicycle? Continue reading
Posted in Infrastructure, Weekly Linker Tagged bolts, Citibike, commuting, Los Angeles, Moulton, New York, Old West Scenic Bikeway, Oregon, Philadelphia, speed limit Leave a comment
Doctors support New York City’s bicycling, walking efforts
Ride, walk or use transit in Normal, Illinois? Today’s the day: “An open house for the Main Street Transportation Improvement Feasibility Study is planned from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday in Room 116 at the Illinois State University Alumni Center, … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Linker Tagged Los Angeles, New York, recall Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.