Top Posts & Pages
- Running fixed gear with vertical dropouts: the Trek 2300
- 15 steps to better bicycle tool storage
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Dropping the Fisher, Retroshift style
- Recycling the past: Specialized Expedition
- Rebuilt in central Illinois: the Royal Scot
- Does everyone know what time it is? That's right: It's coffee time!
- Bendable blue: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Small wheels, not-so-small fold: the Nanoo bicycle
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: rest stop
One of the dangers of writing about riding a bicycle every day in April is you might overlook the fact that other people ride bicycles, too. I will avoid that danger. See those bikes behind mine? One of them is … Continue reading
I don’t usually spend this much time developing a well-researched, thoughtful and detailed essay on SUV marketing, popularity and distribution, but jeebus, Toyota. Jeebus.