Top Posts & Pages
- Fat times three. You'll want to sit down for this
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- 15 steps to better bicycle tool storage
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- Something old, something new and blue derailleur housing: the Giant Escape
- Campagnolo history inside a gelato shop
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Bicycle tires: The opposite of supple is ok, too.
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sekai 2500
A friend and a framing device on Blue Ridge Road in Peoria County. My best rides involve breakfast and conversation. On this ride, my friend was eating, and I was taking care of both sides of our little talk. It … Continue reading
And on the sixth day, there was sunshine in northern Peoria County. Making those awheel, glad. Yeah, verily.