No camera this morning. Instead, a picture of when the world was green. If you live in central Illinois, consider it a preview of things to come.
Another quick ride this morning. Just making contact with the bike so I can keep moving toward the goal of 30 consecutive days of riding.
This isn’t a competition. If it were, I’d be so far behind Amanda Coker, that it would appear I haven’t moved at all.
Amanda averaged 235 miles per day for 365 days. Not sure, but my first 10 days probably totaled about 20 miles (and changing a cat box seven times). That’s fine with me, though I am starting to think of goals for the rest of the year.
- A century ride (100 miles in one day)
- A good-length gravel road ride
- Midwest Tandem Rally
- Robert Woo’s Dutchman Classic (110 hilly miles; the first 20 within the city of Peoria)
- Participating in the Coffeeneuring Challenge
- Mastering the unicycle (again, after 30 years away)
This entry was posted in #30daysofbiking
and tagged goals
. Bookmark the permalink