Top Posts & Pages
- Fat times three. You'll want to sit down for this
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- 15 steps to better bicycle tool storage
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- Something old, something new and blue derailleur housing: the Giant Escape
- Campagnolo history inside a gelato shop
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Bicycle tires: The opposite of supple is ok, too.
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: fixed gear
Sometimes there is such a thing as free tires. And that’s not a bad thing. Not bad at all. Thanks, Larry. Continue reading
How do you turn a bike with vertical dropouts into a fixed-gear machine? I used Eric’s Eccentric Eno hub from White Industries. Continue reading
The Lazy Radonneur, a great page for insights into the Bike Friday tikit, New World Tourist and equipment for other active sports, just posted very sharp pictures of a three-speed, fixed-gear tikit.