Top Posts & Pages
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Know your right from your left: installing the MKS FD-6 folding pedal
- After the launch: Josh Hon of Tern Bicycles talks business, folding bikes and the genius of In-N-Out Burger
- Ice road truckin' on the Paisley tricycle
- Running fixed gear with vertical dropouts: the Trek 2300
- Tern's Josh Hon: "The image of cycling has changed profoundly."
- Trail through city of Peoria gets update page
- Randonneuring Brompton at rest in France
- Handbuilt wheels, crow's feet and the Hercules
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Princeville
Somehow, someway, Ellen’s Diner in Princeville is still open. And so we park where we have always parked, and in we go, to eat breakfast and hear the latest about Ellen’s dogs and guinea pigs. To sit down inside; it’s … Continue reading
Rode to Princeville for breakfast alfresco on Saturday. That’s when I realized the big difference between small businesses and public corporations. (Given that some corporations are seemingly unaware of any difference between the two groups, this may be useful information … Continue reading
I don’t usually spend this much time developing a well-researched, thoughtful and detailed essay on SUV marketing, popularity and distribution, but jeebus, Toyota. Jeebus.
Some people ride for fitness. Nothing must interrupt their course or cadence. But my favorite rides always include a newspaper or a magazine, pancakes and someone to talk to. And often, we end up at Henry’s Diner in Princeville, Illinois.