Top Posts & Pages
- Mostly bicycle-related links
- Leaving the fold: the Tern Link P7i
- Word on the street: Bill Tracy, Metro Cyclery, San Diego
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Drawing the line at a bicycle: Bob Patton, illustrator
- Recycling the past: Specialized Expedition
- Right from the start: the Trek Precaliber
- In white, it must be rideable: Bike Friday tikit
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Princeville
Somehow, someway, Ellen’s Diner in Princeville is still open. And so we park where we have always parked, and in we go, to eat breakfast and hear the latest about Ellen’s dogs and guinea pigs. To sit down inside; it’s … Continue reading
Rode to Princeville for breakfast alfresco on Saturday. That’s when I realized the big difference between small businesses and public corporations. (Given that some corporations are seemingly unaware of any difference between the two groups, this may be useful information … Continue reading
I don’t usually spend this much time developing a well-researched, thoughtful and detailed essay on SUV marketing, popularity and distribution, but jeebus, Toyota. Jeebus.
Some people ride for fitness. Nothing must interrupt their course or cadence. But my favorite rides always include a newspaper or a magazine, pancakes and someone to talk to. And often, we end up at Henry’s Diner in Princeville, Illinois.