Top Posts & Pages
- 40 years later: The Schwinn Sports Tourer
- A conversation with Rob English about his 10.8-pound road bike, single-sided hubs and getting his weekends back
- Lunartic bicycle features hubless rear wheel, belt drive
- Campagnolo history inside a gelato shop
- Loose Screws Bicycle Parts. The past has a future again
- Bushwhacker's Woo Talks About Fitting a Noseless Adamo Saddle
- Fat times three. You'll want to sit down for this
- Maybe the most important thing to remember about the eccentric bottom bracket shell
- The welder will see you now: Eriksen’s Brad Bingham
- Dahon after Tern Bicycles: the view from Dahon
- Follow 16incheswestofpeoria on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Princeville
I don’t usually spend this much time developing a well-researched, thoughtful and detailed essay on SUV marketing, popularity and distribution, but jeebus, Toyota. Jeebus.
Some people ride for fitness. Nothing must interrupt their course or cadence. But my favorite rides always include a newspaper or a magazine, pancakes and someone to talk to. And often, we end up at Henry’s Diner in Princeville, Illinois.